Thursday 21 September 2017

Questionnaire and Target Audience

When creating a questionnaire, i decided it was necessary to ask a wide audience and variety of different people to select and show me what they believe are essential features to make a high quality music video. Although i am very aware my Target Audience won't be discovered through this, it will help me broaden my ideas and apply them into my style of video. This therefore will hopefully widen my audience range as it will appear to different types of people.

When looking at the context of my Music Video, it is a video made to celebrate the achievements of the artist and is created with the idea of involving new footage and actual footage from the artists time. An example of this is Johnny Cash's 'You used to love me a lot', which was a concept music video released after his death to represent the lyrics and his legendary status. This therefore told me that my Target Audience was going to be specific fans of 'The Eagles' hence it was necessary for me to make a questionnaire not to find out who my audience is, but to expand it and appeal to different audiences also.

 https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/V7JTLMM

No comments:

Post a Comment